Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Cards and Gifts

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful valentine's day with your loved ones.  I've been busy making all my valentine cards and gifts and now that I've given them I can finally share with you!

Here's my cards:






These were for my new hubby, my son and my new daughter!  See the black heart chinese take out containers in the back?  that's what their gifts went into....



For the kids I made pillowcases.  One side said "The Family That Plays Together"  and the other side "Stays Together"

they turned out soo cute.  I also made my hubby a T-shirt with my photo on it.  I forgot to take a picture before I wrapped it though, so maybe one day I'll pull it out of the closet, photograph it and get it posted here!

thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards and great idea for the pillowcases!Can't wait to see your hubby's T-shirt.
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    Oh!Love the idea that you used the chinese take out containers for storage.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Heather these were wonderful projects!!! your cards were adorable and the pillow cases OMG!!! what a cute idea!!! what cartridge did you use for the letters on you card LOVED THEM!! TFS
    Gloria C

    ReplyDelete