Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Cricut craft room design team post

Hello Ladies!!
I know I haven't posted in awhile, but as most of you know I was preparing for our wedding day.. Now that has past ( so sad) but that's why I was so excited to become a member of this design team, so i could get back to scrapping and all you lovely ladies!!!  so onto my project,

I used the Birthday Bash cart to make this b-day card for my younger brother.
I used DCWV- Textured cardstock- brights stack for the card and layer. the sentiment is a funny saying from a movie that i tease him about.. : ) That I justed printed off word.   The black buttons are Life's little occasions and i just tied some twine through them. Nice and Simple. He will get a kick outta it.. lol
Be sure to stop by My Cricut Craft Room for more projects like mine!!

Enjoy!! 

12 comments:

  1. ya know.. I didn't realize this feature of a card tag was on there!! so glad you picked this one! love your tag!!! -dt sis Doris
    ps... I've been through and survived 2 daughters weddings... :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card. I didn't know this was on the cart.
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Awesome card Dude! :)
    Really fun base card!
    DT Sister - Jenny R
    http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card you know your brother is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude!! your card is awesome! TFS
    Gloria C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the buttons and the colors!
    DT Sis
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that it is an expression balloon! Cute! And congrats on your wedding. I'm following you now.
    TFS. Connie- Your DT sista
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and. Congratulations on your wedding

    ReplyDelete