Friday, May 4, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Post



Hello ladies!!!! Today's theme is beer, wine, and alcohol. So, I've created a 12x12 2 page layout for my honeymoon. (I'm sure we will have a drink or six on the cruise lol) I used firefly and starry night stickles to add some bling.


 I picked up the 12x12 paper from the Target dollar bins awhile back. It worked out perfect!
  I used Life is a beach cartridge to cut out the 5" pineapple drink and the Luau cartridge to cut out the 4" coconut drink.
  then inked all the edges. ( I just love that look)

 The drink stickers are Me & My Big Ideas.

I hoped you enjoyed my project. and i will post the pictures when we return!
If you like this project, please check out whats going on over at My Cricut Craft room 
Thanks for stopping by!! Always be a crafty crafter!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great layout! Just so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun vibrant layout! It is perfect for pics of your honeymoon drinks. Have a safe trip and toast to many years of wedded bliss.
    KathyJo
    skrappindiva29 at hotmail dot com
    http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com
    FB: Kathy Jo Page Ritchie
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather this is so fun. I love everything about it. Great choice of dies! TFS, Mary M
    P.S. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon.
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete