Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Cricut Craftroom Design team post



Hello there!!! For my WYEGW post I used the Simply Sweet cartridge to create this american girl inspired card for my upcoming daughter's 9th birthday. We are surprising her with an american girl doll!!and a AG themed party! I might be alil excited about this, lol. I cant wait to go to the AG store with her!!! Anyhow, on to my project. 
I used the shadow star key and cut it at 2 1/2". the happy birthday stamp is from Hampton Art. and the inside stamp is from Pink by Design "dream day"
I really tired to make the stitching look just like it the AG design.. it's not perfect but turned out kinda cute. Hope you enjoy!  I'll be sure to post pics of the creations for the party!!!  thanks for stopping by.


to see more projects like this, please visit My Cricut Craft Room

10 comments:

  1. Turned turned out really cute, love the faux stitching on the front

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and the shadow is perfect many times!! love the doll! mccr Dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD!! YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE RESTAURANT UPSTAIRS...SHE CAN HAVE A LITTLE LUNCH WITH HER DOLL...REALLY CUTE SET UP EVERYTHING IS MINI!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Heather!! I am sure your
    daughter will love it!!
    MCCR DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather this is really cute. Enjoy the American Girl Party. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really cute! Can't wait to see the party decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too cute...what a fun surprise for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the trail for the star. Hope your daughter has a great birthday.
    DT Sis
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete